Catalogue of new forms of teaching, learning and assessment in CS in Edu 4.0 and related teachers skills and competences
Two main aims of this output is to collect and synthesize, in a form of catalogue: Education 4.0 compatible forms of teaching, learning and assessment, Teachers’skills and competences related to in Education 4.0, Education 4.0 compatible forms of teaching, learning and assessment.
One part of this IO focuses to identify, collect and organize innovative teaching and learning methods descriptions with special emphasis on trends identified within Education 4.0:
- Accelerate Remote Learning – Learning can take any place anytime, anywhere;
- Personalised Learning – learning will be personalized to individual students, they will be introduced to harder tasks only after a certain mastery level is achieved;
- Different types of assessment – students will be assessed differently and the conventional platforms to assess students will be used in such a manner;
- Independent learners – students will become more independent in their own learning, thus forcing teachers to assume a new role as facilitators who will guide the students through their learning process;
- Project-based learning – students will be exposed to more project-based learning and be required to apply their knowledge and skills in completing a couple of short term projects;
- Hands-on learning – students will be exposed to more hands-on learning through field experience such as mentoring projects and collaborative projects.
Start date: 2020-11-02
End date: 2021-04-02
IO1 leader: THE OPEN UNIVERSITY UK, United Kingdom
IO1 co-leader: UNIVERSITAT POLITECNICA DE CATALUNYA, Spain